The PAM 30 series consists of aluminium profiles for 1 wing, 2 wings or telescopic automatic sliding doors, with fanlights and fixed walls, which positions itself between the PAM 16 and the ALU48 series. It is far sturdier then the PAM 16 series and can hold 8 to 23 mm thick glazing, whilst it is far thinner than the ALU48 series.
Distinctive features of the system
PAM 30, designed to be compatible with current and future automations, consists of a set of visible reduced sections, 30 mm thick profiles.
By using 3 different types of seals, it is able to hold 8/9 mm, 10/11 mm e 22/23 mm unbreakable glasses; supplied in the mill finish and anodised aluminium (EURAS C0) version.
It is also fitted with an adjustable, floor recessed guide, suitable for 1 or 2 wings sliding openings and telescopic openings.
The PAM 30 series ensures several benefits, such as:
- very easy machining, assembly and installation ensured by: 90° cuts, self-threading screws;
- full compliance with safety international standards;
- alignment of top and bottom crosspieces;
- side closure between wings and frame separated by a pressure seal;
- centrally closed wings with dual stop, dual snap-on seal;
- photocells inserted between the fixed panel or in special wall mounted profiles, when wings only are fitted (only countries outside the EU);
- profiles with totally smooth visible front, with no grooving;
- in the wing bottom section lower profile housings are available to allow runner operation and to insert the floor seal brush.