This is an operating device for telescopic sliding doors with operating speed of up to 1.6 m/s (4 wings) and weight of up to 260 kg (4 wings).
It is extremely reliable (tested up to 3 million cycles) and safe (TÜV approved).
It can be adapted to specific architectural requirements given its compact cover which has a height of just 145 mm.
The technical features of this automation are very interesting indeed:
- control/drive monobloc system with DC gear motor with encoder, control and monitoring panel with generation micropro-cessor based logic which allows the automation to be remotely adjusted and controlled by means of a display or a computer
- wing weight loading on the roller centreline which, specially in this telescopic version, increases the sturdiness of the wing/roller combination and reduces oscillations
- second wing driving system easy to assemble and to adjust
- vibration proof guide. The rollers move along a guide fitted with a vibration proof gasket, which ensures the quiet operation of the rollers
- 3 types of door stop available: standard, antipanic and two position
- safety sensors, if provided, are built in the cover
- steel heads
- display supplied as optional, to be wall mounted.