Ditec PWR: A COMPLETE RANGE
Ditec PWR is the new range of electromechanical actuators for swing gates in residential, condominium and industrial applications. They are designed and developed to ensure quality and strength, while making installation and maintenance easy.
A complete series made up of: a motor for wings up to 2.5 m (Ditec PWR 25), a motor for wings up to 3.5 m (Ditec PWR 35) and three motors for wings up to 5 m (Ditec PWR 50 series).
|Ditec PWR 25
For wings up to 2.5 m
|Ditec PWR 35
For wings up to 3.5 m
|Ditec PWR50H: IRREVERSIBLE with limit stops UP TO 450,000 CYCLES
Ditec PWR50HV: IRREVERSIBLE with magnetic limit switches UP TO 450,000 CYCLES
Ditec PWR50HR: REVERSIBLE with limit stops UP TO 600,000 CYCLES
Reduces the time needed to install new motors on the PWR series by 60%!
- automation system includes asymmetric mechanical opening and closing stops
- one-handed installation: the hexagonal impression makes it easier to attach the actuator to the column
- pre-drilled plates for fast installation, with robust bushings for optimum distribution of forces along the front connection pin
- installation mounting tool includes a spirit level to perfectly calibrate heights in a single step
THE RIGHT AUTOMATION SYSTEM for all applications
- set-up for remote manual release, useful when the automation system cannot be reached during an emergency
- magnetic limit switch provision (only on PWR35H) for more accurate speed adjustment
- ideal solution for applications which require fast opening and closing
- precise adjustment of mechanical limit stops directly on the screw (PWR50H and PWR50HR)
- magnetic limit switches already assembled and wired (PWR50HV) slotted mounting plate to quickly and easily weld the bracket
The 24-Volt DC virtual-encoder technology enables constant electronic control of the impact forces and immediate obstacle detection, ensuring that the operating device stops or motion is reversed (if configured) when obstacles are detected. If this is not enough, you can add magnetic limit switches (on PWR 35, already assembled on PWR 50). Additionally, in the event of a power outage, the electronic control panel intervenes, activating the batteries which ensure correct operation of the system.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
Thanks to the protected loading valve inside the manual release area, universal lubricant (type EP1) can be added simply using a manual lubricator, with no need to disassemble the actuator.
The automation system can be completed with Ditec command, control and safety devices